A Message to Our Employees
With the changing landscape and guidance regarding COVID-19, Nor-Cal Beverage has reached out for legal guidance and approval of continued operations under the current restrictions being enforced, and continue to modify our business operations and strategy to provide essential businesses with the product of consumer goods. Even though our facilities in both Northern California and Southern California are operating in counties under shelter in place orders, Nor-Cal Beverage operations, including Equipment Solutions, are legally allowed to continuing operating as an “Essential Business” which manufactures and supplies other essential businesses with support and supplies necessary to operate.
We continue to believe our production, inventory control, transportation, maintenance and warehouse workers’ potential exposure to COVID-19 in the workplace is very limited due to the normal distance between workers and work locations within the facilities. We do request that most communication takes place over the radios and phones, or move into a less noisy location so that conversations may take place with appropriate social distance (6’).
Please continue with the standard health practices that can prevent the spread of COVID-19, such as:
- No in-person meetings greater than 6 present;
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water or an alcohol-based hand sanitizer for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick and stay home if you are sick
- Cover your cough or sneeze into your sleeve or a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces; an
- Sick Persons:
- Everyone should stay home if they are sick until they have had no fever, cough or other respiratory symptoms for at least 72 hours after symptoms resolve, or 7 days from when symptoms began, whichever is longer.
- Anyone who lives with someone who tests positive for COVID-19 should stay home for 14 days.
Employees performing duties that cannot be performed by telecommuting should physically come to work.
President & Chairman of the Board